Beth A. Bittel
- 1986, Virginia; 1987, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit and U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Fairfax County (Member: Family Law Section; Board of Directors, 1995-1998) and Virginia (Member: Coalition Committee on Family Legislation, 1996-2008; Committee on Nominations and Appellate Courts, 2001-2004) Bar Associations; Virginia State Bar (Member: Family Law Section; Professionalism Course Faculty, 1998-2001; 5th District Grievance Committee Member, 1993-1999, 2006-2012, Secretary, 1997-1998 and Vice-Chair, 2008-2009); Conference of Local Bar Associations (At-Large Member, 1996-1998; Member, Executive Committee, 1996-1998); Northern Virginia Women Attorneys Association (Judicial Screening Co-Chair, 1997-2001); Virginia Women Attorneys Association (Co-Chair, Judicial Screening Committee, 1996-2001); George Mason American Inn of Court (Barrister, 1996-2001; Master, 2001-2008).
- Order of Barristers. Member, Moot Court Board. Commissioner in Chancery, Fairfax Circuit Court, 1993—. Neutral Case Evaluator, Fairfax Circuit Court, 1995—.
- Bucknell University, B.A., 1983
- University of Richmond, J.D., 1986