Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, and Spousal Support
We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of service
Bittel & Anthony, P.C. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support and Spousal Support cases. Based in Fairfax, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Northern Virginia. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your family law matters through negotiation, mediation or litigation. With more than 40 years of combined experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys have experience with a wide range of family law issues
The attorneys and staff at Bittel & Anthony, P.C. work hard to help you attain the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions to your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorce: The dissolution of your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many issues which need to be addressed, such as property division, child custody and support issues and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Child Custody: The well-being of your children is always our top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law and we will work tirelessly to protect your parental rights.
- Child Support: At our firm, our goal is to protect your children’s right to fair financial support. Our experienced attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Spousal Support: Spousal support can be one of the most contentious and unpredictable issues in a divorce case. Whether you may be seeking support or asked to pay it, we offer skilled counsel to help ensure you achieve an equitable result.
- Appellate Law: Our tenacious attorneys are dedicated to helping you through every aspect of the litigation process, including appeals. We have the experience necessary to successfully defend you or pursue your case in the appellate courts.
When you retain the services of Bittel & Anthony, P.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully capable and qualified to take on your case.
Contact our Fairfax law firm today
Bittel & Anthony, P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax. Call the firm at 703-591-1320 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.